Astro CEO, Andy Pflaum, recently joined Harry Stebbings on the Twenty Minute VC podcast. Check out the episode here.
They covered several topics, including:
- The headwinds and tailwinds affecting startups today
- Where young people in tech have the biggest growth opportunities
- Why many incumbents in tech and other industries are strengthening, not failing, and how startups should think about that
- The benefits of building a distributed workforce, and the implications on a company’s work style
- Why in most ways — especially due to technology — it’s easier than ever today to start and operate a business